TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE laboba.pl ONLINE STORE
The terms used in the Terms and Conditions shall mean the following:
- LA BOBA – Katarzyna Szegidewicz, running a business under the name La Boba Studio Katarzyna Szegidewicz, Warsaw 02-536, ul. Narbutta 27a/27, NIP 521 293 37 79, REGON: 146408995.
- Customer – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality that is granted legal capacity by special provisions of the Online Store.
- Guest – a Customer who does not have a Customer Account in the Online Store. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions regarding Customers apply to Guests.
- Password – a sequence of alphanumeric characters necessary for authorization (identification of the Customer) when gaining access to the Customer Account, determined independently by the Customer during Registration.
- Civil Code – Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Consumer – a customer who is a natural person who performs a legal transaction with LA BOBA that is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Customer Account – marked with an individual name (login) and secured with a Password set by the Customer, a set of data regarding the Customer and the Orders placed by him and the Sales Agreements concluded, stored in the Online Store and in the LA BOBA IT system. The Customer Account allows the Customer to use additional functionalities of the Online Store, however, creating a Customer Account is not required to use the Online Store, including browsing the Store's assortment and placing orders.
- Cart – an electronic form available in the Online Store, through which the Customer selects Goods in order to place an Order. Placing Goods in the Cart does not guarantee their availability.
- Entrepreneur with consumer rights – a natural person concluding with LA BOBA a contract directly related to his/her business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it is not of a professional nature for this person, resulting in particular from the subject of his/her business activity, made available on based on the provisions on the Central Registration and Information on Business.
- Terms and Conditions – this document specifying the rules for concluding Sales Agreements and the rules for the provision and use of Electronic Services made available by LA BOBA via the Online Store to Customers.
- Registration – a one-time activity consisting in setting up a Customer Account, performed independently by the Customer or at the Customer's request.
- Online Store (the Store) – an online platform run by LA BOBA enabling the Customer to place Orders and provide Electronic Services by LA BOBA, available at the following Internet address: laboba.pl
- Stationary Store – a stationary LA BOBA sales point located at ul. Poznańska 3/14 in Warsaw.
- Goods – movable items presented in the Online Store, which are or may be the subject of a Sales Agreement.
- Services Agreement– an agreement concluded between LA BOBA and the Customer, the subject of which is the provision of Electronic Services via the Online Store, under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- Sales Agreement – a sales agreement within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code, regarding the sale by LA BOBA to the Customer of the Goods indicated in the Order, against payment of the price plus any additional fees, including delivery costs, concluded using the Online Store .
- Electronic Service – services provided electronically within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services by LA BOBA to the Customer via the Online Store, in accordance with the Service Provision Agreement.
- Consumer Rights Act – Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended).
- Act on the provision of services by electronic means – Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Order – the Customer's declaration of will, submitted via the Online Store, expressing the direct will to conclude a Sales Agreement , specifying in particular the type and number of Goods for which the Customer submits an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement addressed to LA BOBA and the Customer's data necessary for the possible conclusion and performance of the Agreement. Sales.
II. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions define the rules for using the Online Store.
- These Terms and Conditions specify in particular: (a) the rules for the provision of Electronic Services by LA BOBA to Customers, in particular those involving the creation and maintenance of a Customer account ; (b) terms and conditions of electronic submission of Orders within the Online Store; (c) rules for concluding and performing Sales Agreements using the services provided within the Online Store.
- To use the Online Store, it is necessary to have a terminal device allowing access to the Internet and an Internet browser enabling the display of websites, and to place Orders it is also necessary to have an active e-mail.
- LA BOBA is not responsible for any problems or technical limitations, including the data transfer speed of the terminal device, IT system and telecommunications infrastructure used by the Customer, which prevent the Customer from using the Online Store.
- The costs resulting from the use of the Internet by the Customer depend on the price list of the telecommunications operator or Internet access service provider used by the Customer. These costs and any other costs related to ensuring the technical conditions specified in section 3 above are charged to the Customer.
- Customers can access these Terms and Conditions at any time via the link on the main page of the Online Store, from where they can download and print them.
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is voluntary, but necessary to create an Account and for the Customer to place an Order.
- Information about the Goods provided in the Online Store, in particular their descriptions, technical and operational parameters and prices, constitute only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code addressed by LA BOBA to Customers and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
III. Rules for using the Online Store
- The Online Store can be used by both Customers with a Customer Account and Guests. Registration is not necessary to place an Order and conclude a Sales Agreement in the Online Store.
- The Customer who is a natural person with limited legal capacity undertakes to obtain legally effective consent of his/her legal representative to conclude the Service Provision Agreement or Sales Agreement and to provide such consent at each request of LA BOBA.
- Upon completion of Registration and creation of a Customer Account, a Service Provision Agreement (Electronic Account Service) is concluded between the Customer and LA BOBA on the terms specified in the Terms and Conditions. The contract referred to in the preceding sentence is concluded for an indefinite period and is free of charge.
- The Customer Account is non-transferable.
- The Customer is responsible just as he is for his own actions or omissions, for the actions or omissions of persons whom he allows to use the Online Store through his own Customer Account. Sales Agreements concluded in connection with Orders placed by third parties using the Customer's Account are deemed to be concluded on behalf of the Customer.
- LA BOBA allows Customers to place Orders in the Online Store by completing the Order form. Completing the Order form involves selecting the ordered Goods by adding them to the Cart, then providing specific data and selecting the method of delivery and payment, in accordance with the subsequent instructions displayed in the Order form, and confirming the Order by selecting the "I confirm the order" option (or another confirming Order with the obligation to pay). When the Customer adds the first Goods to the Cart. a Service Provision Agreement is concluded regarding the Electronic Service form.
- The Electronic Order Form Service is provided free of charge and is of a one-time nature and ends when the Order is placed via it or when the Customer stops placing the Order via it.
- The Customer is obliged in particular to: (a) use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of generally applicable law, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as with the customs and principles of social coexistence adopted in this respect; (b) use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, (c) provide only true and up-to-date data in the forms provided in the Online Store; (d) immediate updating of data, including personal data, provided by the Customer in connection with the conclusion of the Service Provision Agreement or Sales Agreement, in particular to the extent necessary for their proper performance; (e) use the Online Store in a way that is not burdensome for other Customers and for LA BOBA, respecting their personal rights and all their rights; (f) not to provide or transfer within the Online Store any content prohibited by applicable law; (g) not taking actions aimed at obtaining legally protected information to which the Customer is not the recipient, including data of other Customers; (h) not taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) in the Online Store.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data within the Online Store, LA BOBA uses technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of threat, including measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent via the Internet.
- LA BOBA reserves the right to modify the technical method of implementing the functionality of the Online Store, in accordance with the scope and conditions resulting from the authorizations held, as well as in accordance with the technical possibilities, without affecting the scope of rights and obligations of LA BOBA and the Customers.
- LA BOBA reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of individual functionalities of the Online Store due to the need for maintenance, inspection or expansion of the technical base.
IV. Sales Agreement conclusion Procedure
- Both Customers with a Customer Account and Guests may place Orders and conclude Sales Agreements in the Online Store.
- Orders can be placed in the Online Store at any time, provided that Orders placed after 8 p.m. and on public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- Services may be unavailable to Customers during periodic maintenance of the Online Store and in the event of its failure.
- In order to place an Order, the Customer takes further technical steps in accordance with the subsequent instructions displayed in the Online Store, in particular: (a) selects the Goods by adding them to the Cart, (b) selects one of the methods of delivery of the Goods available for a given Good, (c) ) selects the payment method from among the options marked as available in the Online Store.
- When placing an Order - until the "confirm order" button is pressed (or another button confirming the order with the obligation to pay) - the Customer has the opportunity to modify the entered data and choices made. For this purpose, the Customer follows the displayed messages and information available in the Online Store.
- LA BOBA is not responsible for any errors made by the Customer when placing an Order or modifying it.
- After the Customer using the Online Store provides all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order is displayed. The summary referred to in the preceding sentence contains information regarding in particular: (a) the subject of the order (Goods); (b) the unit and total price of the ordered Goods or services, including delivery costs and any additional costs (if any); (c) your chosen payment method; (d) selected delivery method; e) expected delivery time.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail to the e-mail address assigned to the Customer Account or indicated by the Guest when placing the Order: (a) e-mail confirming receipt of the Order in the Online Store or (b) e-mail containing final confirmation of all relevant elements of the Order.
- The electronic message referred to in section 9 letter (a) above constitutes only a confirmation of delivery of the Order to the Service Provider's e-mail server and does not create any obligations on the part of LA BOBA.
- The electronic message referred to in section 9 letter (b) above constitutes LA BOBA's declaration expressing its willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement, the essential provisions of which correspond to the submitted Order. Delivery by LA BOBA to the Customer of the message referred to in the preceding sentence is tantamount to concluding the Sales Agreement.
- The Sales Agreement is subject to the law of the Republic of Poland, is concluded only in Polish and should be interpreted in such language.
- Delivery of Goods is limited to the European Union and takes place to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- Available types of delivery, delivery costs and possible additional costs are indicated to the Customer in the "Shipping and Returns" tab in the Online Store, including when placing an Order.
- The delivery cost is borne by the Customer, and its amount depends on the selected form of delivery and payment method. In the case of delivery by courier, the cost of delivery of the Goods within the Republic of Poland, in the case of an Order exceeding PLN 500 gross, is covered by LA BOBA, unless the Customer has chosen the cash on delivery method.
- The type of delivery depends on the Customer's choice when placing the Order.
- Delivery outside the European Union is only possible after direct agreement on delivery terms between LA BOBA and the Customer via e-mail. In order to determine the possibility and terms of delivery outside the European Union, the Customer contacts LA BOBA via e-mail before placing the Order. LA BOBA reserves the right to refuse delivery of the Goods outside the territory of the Republic of Poland. In each case, the Customer is responsible for tax and customs obligations arising from the delivery of the Goods outside the European Union, including all tax and customs obligations related to the possible return of the Goods.
- LA BOBA will commence the execution of the Sales Agreement immediately after sending the message referred to in point IV section to the Customer electronically. 9 letter (b) and – if prepayment is selected as the payment method – after the payment of the entire amount due is credited to LA BOBA's bank account.
- The order completion date (and expected delivery time) is indicated each time the order is placed.
- The essential provisions of the Goods Sales Agreement are recorded, secured, made available and confirmed to the Customer by sending the Customer to the provided e-mail address and by attaching a fiscal receipt to the shipment containing the Goods.
- If a Sales Agreement is concluded with the option of delivery of the Goods to the address indicated by the Customer and the Customer fails to collect the Goods, LA BOBA will call on the Customer to execute the concluded Sales Agreement and collect the Goods. If the Customer fails to collect the Goods again within the deadline set by LA BOBA, LA BOBA reserves the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement within the next 7 days from the date of ineffective expiry of the additional deadline for collecting the Goods by the Customer. In the event of refusal to collect the Goods, LA BOBA reserves the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without setting an additional deadline. If the Goods are not collected by the Customer for reasons attributable to him, LA BOBA may claim from the Customer the equivalent of the cost of returning the shipment to LA BOBA's address.
- If a Sales Agreement is concluded with the option of personal collection of the Goods in the Stationary Store and the Customer fails to collect the Goods, LA BOBA will call on the Customer to execute the concluded Sales Agreement and collect the Goods. If the Customer fails to collect the Goods again within the deadline set by LA BOBA, LA BOBA reserves the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement within the next 7 days from the date of ineffective expiry of the additional deadline for collecting the Goods by the Customer. In the event of refusal to collect the Goods, LA BOBA reserves the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without setting an additional deadline.
- In the event of LA BOBA withdrawing from the Sales Agreement in the cases referred to in section 9 and 10 above, LA BOBA shall immediately refund the received payments to the Customer, in each case no later than within 7 days from the date of termination of the Sales Agreement.
VI. Prices and payment
- The prices of the Goods, i.e. the amounts due for the transfer of ownership of the Goods to the Customer in accordance with the concluded Sales Agreement, are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT in the amount specified by the currently applicable legal provisions and all other price components.
- The prices of the Goods given in the Online Store do not include delivery costs.
- LA BOBA reserves the right to change the prices of Goods presented in the Online Store, introduce new Goods for sale, conduct and cancel promotional campaigns or make changes to them.
- The prices of the Goods given in the Online Store at the time of placing the Order are final prices, binding both the Customer and LA BOBA. After placing the Order, the price of the ordered Goods will not change, regardless of price changes introduced by LA BOBA or promotional campaigns initiated.
- Payment methods available for a given Order are presented when placing the Order. Payment can be made in advance or cash on delivery. LA BOBA allows you to make payments in particular in the following ways: ( a) by traditional transfer to the provided bank account number; (b) payment via Przelewy 24 and PayPal; (c) upon personal collection in cash or by card in the Stationary Store, (d) upon collection of the shipment on delivery (if this type of delivery is available).
- LA BOBA reserves the right to limit individual payment methods for individual Goods and to indicate another payment method. Information about accepted payment methods is clearly indicated, each time at the latest when placing the Order.
- The Customer is obliged to pay LA BOBA the price of the Goods as well as delivery costs and any additional costs within 7 days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement, unless he has chosen the payment method specified in section 6 letter (c) or (d) above (payment in the Stationary Store or cash on delivery upon delivery).
- In the event of failure to pay within the deadline specified in point 8 above LA BOBA reserves the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement.
- If the Customer has chosen the payment method specified in section 6 letter (c) or (d) above (payment in the Stationary Store or cash on delivery upon receipt of the shipment) The Customer is obliged to make the payment upon receipt of the Goods. Failure to make payment results in the inability to collect the Goods.
VII. Statutory right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement
- A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving a reason or incurring costs, except for the costs described in Annex 2 to the Terms and Conditions "Information on the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract", provided that they have been properly informed about the need to incur them. informed during the ordering process.
- The right to withdraw from the contract referred to in section 1 above may also be used by the Entrepreneur with consumer rights.
- All information related to the right to withdraw from the contract, including the effects of withdrawal, are described in Annex 2 to the Terms and Conditions "Information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract".
- The right to withdraw from the contract referred to in section 1 is not applicable to the contracts referred to in Art. 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, including, among others: contracts: (a) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Seller has completed the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract; (b) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individual needs.
VIII. Liability for defects in the Goods
- LA BOBA, as a seller, is obliged to deliver Goods without defects and, in relation to Consumers, is responsible for their defects on the terms regulated in Art. 556 et seq. Civil Code (warranty for defects).
- If the Customer is not a Consumer: (a) liability under the warranty for physical defects of the Goods is excluded; (b) LA BOBA's liability covers only actual damage; (c) LA BOBA's liability is limited to the value of the Order and (d) LA BOBA is not responsible for the actions and omissions of third parties, including mail providers, internet services, etc.
IX. Complaints regarding the Goods
- Complaints should be sent to the following address: Poznańska 3/14, 00-680 Warszawa. LA BOBA undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the Customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.
- If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented before the complaint is considered or the complaint requires sending the complained Goods, LA BOBA will ask the Customer filing the complaint to supplement it in the indicated scope. In such a case, the 14-day period for considering the complaint runs from the moment it is completed.
X. Complaints regarding the provision of Electronic Services
- LA BOBA takes steps to ensure the fully correct operation of the Online Store, to the extent resulting from current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by Customers within a reasonable time.
- The Customer is obliged to immediately notify LA BOBA of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the Online Store.
- The Customer may report irregularities related to the operation of the Online Store in writing to the following address: Narbutta 27a/27, 02-536 Warsaw, by e-mail to email@example.com or using the contact form.
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of occurrence of the irregularity related to the operation of the Store.
- LA BOBA undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the Customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.
XI. Modification and termination of the Service Agreement
- LA BOBA is entitled to modify the Terms and Conditions in the event of changes to existing or adding new functionalities of the Online Store, as well as in the event of changes to the applicable legal provisions. Any changes will take place to the appropriate extent, and Customers will be informed about them at least 14 days before the date of making the new content of the Terms and Conditions available in the Online Store.
- A Customer who has a Customer Account may terminate the Service Provision Agreement regarding the Customer Account Electronic Service at any time and without giving reasons . The Customer submits a declaration of termination of the Service Provision Agreement (request to delete the Customer Account) to LA BOBA via e-mail or in writing. The contract for the provision of Services is terminated when the declaration of termination of the Contract for the Provision of Services is received by LA BOBA, and the Customer's Account is deleted immediately, but no later than within 7 days.
- LA BOBA may terminate the Service Provision Agreement regarding the Electronic Service of the Customer Account in the event of cessation of provision or transfer of the Online Store service to a third party, as well as in the event of inactivity of the Customer for a period of 6 months. LA BOBA submits a declaration of termination of the contract to the Customer via e-mail, to the e-mail address provided in the Customer Account. The contract for the provision of Services is terminated after the expiry of the notice period of 7 days, and the Customer Account is deleted immediately, but no later than within the next 7 days.
- In the event of termination of the Service Agreement, the Customer's Account is deleted and all Orders placed by him, except for those for which Sales Agreements have already been concluded, are canceled. Notwithstanding the above, LA BOBA may leave data necessary to make settlements or pursue claims against the Customer.
- LA BOBA reserves the right to terminate the Service Provision Agreement regarding the Electronic Service of the Customer Account (deletion of the Customer Account) with immediate effect in the event of a breach by the Customer of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, in particular when the Customer: (a) provided in the forms available in the Online Store (form Registration or Order form) data that is untrue, misleading or violates the rights of third parties; (b) has violated the personal rights of third parties via the Online Store, in particular the personal rights of other Customers; (c) has committed other behavior contrary to generally applicable provisions of law, provisions of the Terms and Conditions, principles of social coexistence or generally accepted practices regarding the use of the Internet, including behavior detrimental to the good name of LA BOBA.
- In the cases referred to in section 5 above, LA BOBA may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, and may also limit his access to part or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect.
- In the event of termination of the Service Provision Agreement regarding the Electronic Service of the Customer Account or depriving the Customer of the right to use the Online Store , re-Registration or restoration of the right to use the Online Store takes place with the consent of LA BOBA.
XII. Exclusive rights
- Exclusive rights to all content, in particular text, graphic or multimedia elements (e.g. information about the Goods, photos of the Goods, promotional videos, descriptions of the Goods), made available/placed within the Online Store by LA BOBA or its contractors, including copyrights and rights regarding databases are subject to legal protection and are vested in LA BOBA or entities with which LA BOBA has concluded appropriate agreements.
- The customer is entitled to use the content referred to in section 1 above free of charge, but only for your own personal use and solely for the proper use of the Online Store. Use of the content referred to in section 1 above, to an extent other than that specified in the preceding sentence, is permissible only on the basis of express, prior consent granted by the authorized entity, in writing, under pain of nullity.
XIII. Final Provisions
- Data provided by Customers when placing Orders will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling Orders by LA BOBA. The customer has the right to view and correct the personal data provided, as well as to request deletion of the data.
- The data is provided voluntarily, but failure to provide data marked as mandatory may prevent Registration, submission or execution of the Customer's Order.
- The administrator of personal data is LA BOBA.
- The customer may additionally consent to receiving advertising and commercial information from LA BOBA. This information may be provided to the Customer via electronic means of communication. Expressing consent is not a condition for the execution of the Order.
- The settlement of any disputes arising between LA BOBA and the Customer who is a Consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- The settlement of any disputes arising between LA BOBA and a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of LA BOBA.
- If any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions are changed or invalidated by a decision of a competent authority or court, the remaining provisions remain in force and bind LA BOBA and the Customer.
- In matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- Sample withdrawal form
- Information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract
Appendix nr 1
This form should be filled in and sent to LA BOBA only if you wish to withdraw from the contract.
Return address :
La Boba Katarzyna Szegidewicz
ul. Poznańska 3/14, 00-680 Warszawa
Paczkomat Inpost (parcel locker)
WAW12HO ul Koszykowa 63
STATEMENT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
I, ……………………………………..  hereby withdraw from the contract of sale of the following items :……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..……………..… concluded with the Seller on (date) ......................................................................  .
Bank account number (for refund): .........................................................................................
Date and signature: .............................................. ........................ 
 Name, surname, e-mail address
 Please indicate the date of conclusion of the contract, which is included in the order confirmation.
 Please provide the document with a date and a legible signature (name and surname).
INFORMATION REGARDING THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
Right to withdraw from the contract:
- You have the right to withdraw from the concluded Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier, indicated by you, came into possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us: La Boba Studio Katarzyna Szegidewicz, NIP 521 293 37 79, ul. Narbutta 27a/27, Warsaw (02-536), E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision to withdraw from this contract by submitting an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
- You can use the contract withdrawal form (Appendix 1 to the Terms and Conditions), but this is not obligatory.
- In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract:
- In the event of withdrawal from the concluded Sales Agreement, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from your chosen delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
- We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to a different solution. In any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
- We may withhold the refund until we receive the item or until you provide us with proof of returning it, depending on which event occurs first.
- Please send back or hand over the item to us: immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you return the item before the 14-day deadline expires.
- You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the items.
- You are only liable for any reduction in the value of the item resulting from using it in a manner other than what was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
Effects of withdrawal from the service contract (if applicable):
- If you requested the provision of services to commence before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires, you will pay us an amount proportional to the scope of services provided until the moment you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract.